Lessons from the life of Guru Gobind Singh Ji
At Springfield Public school we celebrate Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s Jayanti remembering the inspiring journey of Guru sahib, who was the 10th and The Last Guru.
Guru Gobind Singh ji touched upon our lives in more than many ways and students can learn so much from the qualities of the Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
Inspiration from the life of Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji
Losing courage in life is not an option, no matter what circumstances we are in.
Having faith in self and building capabilities as per the need of the hour is another inspiring learning we can take from his life.
Open to learn something new from the situations, then you will have positive communication.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s thoughts give positivity and values in life. If our children start imbibing his thoughts in their daily routine they will shape up as positive, ethical and strong individuals.
- Be in present and live it fully. If we keep thinking only about the future, you will lose the present. The pillar of Springfield Public School, Ambala is in living the present with utmost concentration and focus.
- Real Peace comes with erasing ego from the mind. A peaceful mind is always strong and positive. At Springfield Public school Ambala, we have anger free zone where the students are practising meditation, do yoga, spend time in reading and practice stress management tips in the guidance of trained faculties.
- Guru Gobind Singh ji said, I like those who follow the path of truth.
- The purpose of our birth as humans is so that we can do good deeds in the world and remove evil. As a Boarding School, Springfield Public School Ambala focuses on doing social service such as helping the needy, organizing ‘Langar’ for the underprivileged, donating clothes and other things to the people in need. We believe in walking the talk.
- Love for each other is the true service of the God, is another important teaching of Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji. Springfield Public School impart this thought through team building with Sports as well as through organizing Moral values, ethical values and personality development sessions for the students.
- As much as possible, help people in need with utmost sincerity. Kindness is one virtue every human should have. When the leadership Management of Springfield Public School display this virtue in the day to day lives the school students also adapt to the same, as they learn from what they see.
The importance of Shri Guru Gobind Singh ji’s jayanti (Birth Anniversary) is in adapting the principals of His life in the life of the students, so that one can learn to be a good human being.
The Springfield Public School started in the year 1996, is one of the best Boarding schools in India spread over 10 acres with AC Hostel Facilities and round the clock development of students with a mission of nurturing the students and holistic development. Excellence in results not just in studies but sports and other co curricular activities is the nurturing Springfield Public School believes in.