Age eligibility (As on 1st April of the academic session for which admission is sought)
(A) Pre Nursery-2 Years
(B) Nursery – 3 years
(C) L.K.G – 4 years
(D) U.K.G. – 5 years
(E) Class I – 6 years
(F) Class II onwards – on the basis of previous class
Registration – A duly filled form available from the school/website is to be submitted with the non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee within 7 days from the date of issue of form or the last date given.
(A) An attested copy of birth certificate must be attached with the registration form.
(B) Students who have attended other schools need to submit an attested photocopy of the report card of the last class/school attended.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REGISTRATION DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE ADMISSION.
Admission Test: The children who have registered will have to appear for an admission test (for class III onwards), which may be written or oral as laid down by the School for different levels. The test will be held for English, Hindi, Mathematics and/or any other subject which may be considered necessary.
(A) Based on the admission test and other criteria, the School reserves the right to admit any student who is found fit for admission or refuse admission without assigning any reason.
For all matters related to admissions, the decision of the Principal/Management will be final.
The selection of the candidates will depend upon the child’s performance in the test/ interview and availability of seats in the concerned class.
(B) Assessment of the child for admission is also based on the following factors:
– Academic readiness and motivation
– Social and emotional development
– Family co-operation in working with the school and meeting the needs of the child
– Ability of the school to serve the needs of the child
(C) The date of the result of the interview & the last date for the submission of fee will be specified at the time of the test/interview.
(A) The names of the children who are selected as per the admission procedure will be displayed on the notice board. International students will be informed by e-mail.
(B) Students offered admission must complete the following formalities before joining, or the offer will stand cancelled and the seat will be passed on to the next student in the ‘Waiting List’.
– Submission of the evidence of date of birth if not yet given.
– Evidence of passing the last class or promotion to present class.
– Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school, which should be a recognized school, affiliated to the All India Board or a State Board of Education. Transfer Certificates have to be signed by DEO if transferred from other states.
– A medical certificate from a qualified registered doctor showing the record of vaccination/ immunization etc. as well as mention if any particular ailment or health condition about which the school ought to know.
– 8 Passport size Photographs.
– Proof of residence of the child (Copy of Ration card / Voter’s ID / Passport).
– In case a boarder is adopted, parents will have to produce attested copy of the adoption certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of divorce/separation, the parent who is admitting the boarder will have to produce copy of custody of child certificate issued by the competent law officer.
Payment of Fee:
– Full payment of all the fee and dues as payable by a new student at the time of
admission as per the schedule laid down by the school. Payment can be made through a bank draft or ‘at part’ cheque. Demand Draft should be made in the name of “Springfield Public School” payable at Ambala.
– Hostel fee is payable as per fee structure of current academic session. For any cheque not cleared up to due date for any reason, a penalty of Rs. 200/- plus Rs. 100/- per day fine for hostellers and Rs. 50/- per day for day scholars will be charged for the delayed payment till 30th day of that month in which the fee is due. Thereafter the name of the student will be struck off from the rolls
and re-admission fee will be charged to continue study in the school. Re-admission will be granted subject to the availability of seat and payment of arrears along with re-admission fee.
– In order to meet the incidental expenses of boarders, such as school uniforms, books, stationery, pocket money, personal expenses for outings, imprest money is to be deposited with the school. The account of expenses incurred will be rendered to the parents from time to time.
– Children for whom fee have not been paid up-to-date may be prevented from taking school or public examinations. Transfer certificate will not be issued until all outstanding amounts are cleared.
– The fee payable is subject to change from time to time. Parents will, however, be informed of any such changes.
– In case of withdrawal, the Caution Money will be refunded subject to the clearance of all dues and 3 months notice for boarders and 1 month notice for day scholars is required for withdrawal otherwise the security deposit shall not be refunded.
Admission will be valid only if the fee is paid in full by the due date along with the necessary documents and certificates as mentioned above and on completion of all formalities.
Although there is no formal entrance exam for overseas students, Springfield Public School reserves the right to evaluate each applicant to determine acceptance and appropriate placement.